Covid-secure concerts at West Road Concert Hall
We understand returning to indoor events may be worrying for some audience members. West Road Concert Hall has strict measures in place for holding concerts in a Covid-secure way and we will follow these measures for our June events, even if government guidelines are further relaxed.
We would advise you to read through these before booking.
- Please do not enter the building if you, or anyone in your household, has COVID-19 or are showing symptoms.
- Assuming you are well, please arrive in good time for the concert and at least 15 minutes before the scheduled concert start-time.
- Please bring a print-out of your ticket, or be prepared to show your ticket on your phone or device.
- Face coverings are to be worn at all times in the venue.
- On arrival you will be welcomed at the venue entrance by a steward who will check your ticket and direct you to the relevant part of the one-way system in operation within the venue. (The one-way system is in place around the building including a queuing system to enter the hall. This must be followed at all times.)
- Contact details of everyone who booked a ticket, and all staff and volunteers, will be collected CMF and held for 21 days.
- Sanitiser dispensers are located in the foyer and around the building. All visitors should make use of these on arrival and exit.
- Doors are pinned open to minimise touch-points and increase airflow. Signage indicates the reduced maximum capacity of the toilets.
- There will be no concert interval. The bar is closed.
- The air ventilation system is running at 100% fresh air so please dress appropriately in case the building is cooler than usual.
- At the end of event, stewards will ensure you are able to exit whilst remaining socially distanced.
For details of the socially-distanced seating arrangements and CMF’s Refund Policy, please follow the link below to Booking Information.